Do you need support with your Action Projects?
EIL wants to help you with your Global Citizen Award action project(s), activities or events which will raise awareness about the people and issues you have encountered during your time overseas by providing successful individuals and groups with grants of up to €200! Your action project can have a real impact on the way Irish people think about global issues and in turn bring about real change in the world. Grow your idea into action!
The EIL Seed Fund Micro Grant Scheme exists to help returned volunteers to overcome financial barriers, time constraints or being able to access the necessary help and support. Providing successful applicants with funding, guidance and support to implement their own awareness-raising projects in Ireland. Volunteers can apply to the Seed Fund as individuals or as part of a group.
The Seed Fund is open for applications three times each year, Spring, Autumn and Winter. Keep an eye on our social media to stay updated and the Global Citizen Award Coordinator is always available to answer any queries you might have [email protected]
Some of the Main Features
- The Autumn round is now open – the deadline for applications is 1st December 2020
- Apply here: individual application
- Apply here: group application
- Projects to be completed within three months of receiving funds.
- If you are unsure whether this opportunity is for you why not check out a video from one of our 2012 Seed Fund winners – Paul Mc Keown